You are into Kundalini yoga and you are ready to wear a Turban. You found GoSikh.com, we sell turbans to people of all faiths and practices.
You looked through the Turban section of our store and saw a lot of choices.
Confused? Don’t know which one you should buy? Let me try and guide you.
Here are some starting points:
- Ask your Yoga teacher, what they wear? They might have a stash of turbans that they can offer you to choose from, this might save you time and perhaps money.
- Ask someone in your yoga class that wears an amazing turban. They might help you.
- If all else fails, I would suggest F74 white turban, it is light and breathable and will be perfect for your yoga needs.
- if you are in Europe, please buy F74 from our Dublin office.
- F74 is available in a few colors but mostly folks wear white.
- If you want something heavier than F74, try full voile
- if you want something heavier than full voile, try Rubia.
if you have a lot of hair and you tie it into a top knot, try 4 meters.
If you have less hair, then 3 meters should suffice.
hope this helps, send me an email through Gosikh AT gmail
i wish you my best and I hope you will give us a chance to serve you with your turban needs.
We also sell Kurti or Tunics for women and men.